(no subject)

  • SALEMRVERS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2002
      B1 and all,
      When I went to PlanetX.com, I found that it looked like a hoax at
      first, then as I dug into the details,l began to get the idea that there was
      a whole lot more to be found. The person I talked to also said that the Bible
      has records which would support the 3,300 year orbit story.
      Truth based upon accuracy in any area, makes criticism based on
      ignorance or a controlling desire, rediculous. Not taking responsible action
      due to fear of some side affect can be the mother of defeat, ultimate
      failure, or death. One who speaks always on the negative side is likely
      controlled by fear of revealing catastrophic inferiority or dictation.
      The power available to turn the earth faster is here and now
      turning the earth at aproximately 1,000 miles per hour. If this power is
      focused to make it able to increase the spin by simply focusing of conductive
      placement and paths, then conceiving of a force that can do it is not such a
      problem.
      Making the jump to conceive of the processes of theSolar
      Electrojet has been a problem because so much of the accepted lor of Science
      has been founded upon guessing. Guesses like, "The earth turns on its axis
      because it always has, by momentum." which because it was not confronted as
      unreasonable, had become accepted. Here is another one, "Gravity is what
      holds the planets in orbit". "Gravity" has no rules which describe why the
      planets are arranged in a flat circular pattern, nor demonstrates why the
      planets all go in the same direction around the Sun, nor why the total lined
      up configuration of the planets known as Perigy syzigy, does NOT cause the
      building up of momentum that would combine force and be much more of a
      problem IF the definition of gravity were consistent with observed phenomena.
      I.E. If the Perrigy Syzigy tides behavior were consistent with laws of
      defined gravity, then every such line up of the planets would cause
      consistently high tides. This does not happen. When a NorEaster happens
      with the line up there is a great increase in the tides highth and
      destruction. I believe the high winds that cause the destruction and higher
      tides is caused by the availability of undischarged Solar Electrojet current
      by any storm at sea along the conveyor belt. So the SE Current on the belt
      is available to seek the greater conductive grounding of the high tides and
      come in, blow toward the land in those high places and increase the
      destruction.
      It occurs to me that if NASA is tracking this threat that it is a
      known threat that needs to be confronted. Walter

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2002
        > The person I talked to also said that the Bible
        > has records which would support the 3,300 year orbit story.

        I'm not familiar at all with anything in the Bible that would support
        this? Please provide the verses your friend is referring to.

        > Guesses like, "The earth turns on its axis
        > because it always has, by momentum." which because it was not
        confronted as
        > unreasonable, had become accepted.

        That's because its true. Think of something as heave as a planet and
        turn it at 1000 mph, and you have a tremendous amount of momentum.
        Even so, the Earth is in fact gradually slowing down in its rotation
        due to tidal drag. Every few years a "leap second" is added to
        re-synchronize the atomic clocks to Earth's rotation.

        >Here is another one, "Gravity is what
        > holds the planets in orbit". "Gravity" has no rules which describe
        why the
        > planets are arranged in a flat circular pattern, nor demonstrates
        why the
        > planets all go in the same direction around the Sun, nor why the
        total lined
        > up configuration of the planets known as Perigy syzigy, does NOT
        cause the
        > building up of momentum that would combine force and be much more of a
        > problem IF the definition of gravity were consistent with observed
        phenomena.

        Well, I have no idea what Perrigy Syzigy is. However, gravity has
        nothing to do with why the planets are all in a relatively flat disk,
        and going in the same direction. It has to do with the way the solar
        system was formed originally.

        > It occurs to me that if NASA is tracking this threat
        that it is a
        > known threat that needs to be confronted. Walter

        They aren't. I would like to see if you have proof to the contrary,
        however.