Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Solar Activity Report for 8/7/02

  • SALEMRVERS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
      Mike, Bi,
      To those that were in on the conversation B1 and I were having about
      the Sun's polarity changing every eleven years. If This were true then my
      theory about the Solar Electrojet would not be possible because earth records
      would have shown reversals every eleven years.
      I seem to remember that the Sun goes through cycles of swelling and
      shrinking. If these cycles are eleven years long, then this answer could be
      the answer to my problem. If when the Sun goes through its swelling cycle it
      causes a ground level return of its primary circuit to closely go around and
      into its North pole area, then this would look to us like a switching of its
      polarity. At the same time the primary flow of its current out of its South
      pole and around to all of the planets to their South poles would continue the
      record of earth's pattern for polarity.
      Listen guys and gals, I met a guy in a laundry last week. He has a
      background in electrical equipment and is interested in phenomena of same.
      He related to me that NASA is tracking and studying a planet three times the
      size of earth that is cycling around and is scheduled to come by our earth
      around January. It is named Planet X and can be found at PlanetX.com . It is
      supposed to have an excentric orbit which brings it by every 33,000 years.
      He said his sister is going to make a bomb shelter that can sustain life for
      almost a year, so she and friends can make through the 200 mile per hour
      winds that are predicted.
      I got to thinking about this problem. It has occured to me that
      moving our planet out of the way of the path of this danger would be very
      useful. As I have considered the results us spinning the earth faster I have
      concentrated on the possibities of earth shape change and resultant
      destructions. However if the earth were prepared for possible changes it
      might be OK. It has occured to me that if the earth could be spun quickly
      for say a 9 hour period and then brought back down to its original speed,
      that several things might happen. 1. The earth might strengthen its secondary
      frield, which might cause it to be more highly attracted to the Sun, which
      would possibly move it toward the Sun. 2. returning its speed would probably
      return it to its orbit. 3. If these changes in spin could be smoothly changed
      with the proper rheostatic control, perhaps physical results might be
      avoided. 4, Even if destruction due to speeding up would happen it could be
      planned for and possibly be in no way as dangerous as getting all of the
      possible affects of this PlanetX passing. 5. If this thinking is sound, then
      It might be critical for a team get together to plan the moves it will take
      for us to get controlling poles into place, communications set up to
      coordinate such a move, drilling rigs into place to place the poles,
      rheostats made that will do the job. To say nothing of considering what to do
      about the statically placed poles that we have to remove or insulate so that
      they don't add the bulge they already made in the earth's Northern
      Hemesphere. These are just a few of the considerations that will have to be
      made. Well, what do you think? Walter

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
        > Listen guys and gals, I met a guy in a laundry last week.
        He has a
        > background in electrical equipment and is interested in phenomena of
        same.
        > He related to me that NASA is tracking and studying a planet three
        times the
        > size of earth that is cycling around and is scheduled to come by our
        earth
        > around January. It is named Planet X and can be found at PlanetX.com
        . It is
        > supposed to have an excentric orbit which brings it by every 33,000
        years.
        > He said his sister is going to make a bomb shelter that can sustain
        life for
        > almost a year, so she and friends can make through the 200 mile per
        hour
        > winds that are predicted.

        I'm afraid your new friend has been badly mislead. To put it more
        bluntly, he has fallen victim to a hoax. There is no Planet X, or at
        least certainly not one that is going to cross Earth's orbit in
        January. Think about it. If there really was an object 3 times
        Earth's size that was that close, don't you think it would have been
        noticed by many people by now? People all over the world would be
        seeing it. There would be a panic on a global scale. It would be
        impossible to cover something like that up. Let him waste his time
        building his bomb shelter if he wants to. The whole idea is rediculous.

        > I got to thinking about this problem. It has occured to me
        that
        > moving our planet out of the way of the path of this danger would be
        very
        > useful. As I have considered the results us spinning the earth
        faster I have
        > concentrated on the possibities of earth shape change and resultant
        > destructions.

        Do you have any idea how much energy that would take? What you
        suggest is absolutely impossible.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
          Oh, and take a look at www.planetx.com. I think you'll find it isn't
          exactly as it was represented to you.