Re: The huge voltages of electrons over the eye

  • fredwx
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 2, 2002
      You are losing me again here.
      You said that "underneath where there WAS the convection in Western
      Africa, the positive charges that attracted the electron
      concentration, in a capacitive manner, are no longer there."

      Unerneath the convection over West Aftrica the thunderstorms will
      induce a positive charge on the ground in response to the negative
      charge in the lower portion of the clouds. The result is cloud to
      ground lightning. The stream of electrons channels downward from the
      cloud to the ground. As it nears the ground a positively charged
      channel meets it (return stroke?). What I understan you to mean is
      that after the discharges the ground and the lower cloud electical
      charges are neutralized. ????

      Then you said "That means these electrons concentrations will move
      (repelled by themselves, attracted to other positive cloud tops"

      I am lost here because I would think that the there would no longer
      be an electron concentration.

      anyway, I have said I am unsure when it comes to electricity.

      fred

      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "pawnfart" <mike@u...> wrote:

> [...]
      > concentrations will move (repelled by themselves, attracted to
      other
      > positive cloud tops). In this case, they move along the ITCZ to
      > reach a similar equillibrium as that which occurred over the
      > convective cloud cover.
      >
      > I am not the only one interested in this theory. Check out this:
      >
      > http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/07/31/earth.rays/index.html
      >
      > Report: Cosmic rays influence climate change
      > July 31, 2002 Posted: 9:26 AM EDT (1326 GMT)
      >
      > By Richard Stenger
      >
      > (CNN) -- The Earth has experienced higher surface but not
      atmospheric
      > temperatures in recent decades. Now a climate scientist thinks he
      > knows why: highly charged particles originating beyond the solar
      > system.
      >
      > The inconsistencies in ground and air temperature patterns have led
      > some scientists to dismiss the idea that global warming is taking
      > place.
      >
      > But one New York researcher suggests the discrepancy takes place
      > because of the effect of interstellar cosmic rays on cloud
      coverage.
      > Other climate scientists have proposed a link between cosmic rays
      and
      > clouds.
      >
      > Research professor Fangqun Yu of the State University of New York-
      > Albany goes further, proposing that low and high altitude clouds
      > react differently to the rays, contributing to greater thermostat
      > gaps near the surface and higher in the atmosphere.
      >
      > The number of cosmic rays that strike Earth depends to some degree
      on
      > the sun. Solar winds, which can protect the Earth from the
      > interstellar rays, vary in intensity as the sun waxes and wanes in
      > intensity, according to Yu.
      >
      > "A systematic change in global cloud cover will change the
      > atmospheric heating profile," he said in a statement this week.
      >
      > "In other words, the cosmic ray-induced global cloud changes could
      be
      > the long-sought mechanism connecting solar and climate
      variability."

      > Yu said that observations of global warming this century have
      > corresponded with lowered cosmic ray intensities.
      >
      > The hypothesis does not disregard man-made contributions to climate
      > change. Greenhouse gases introduced by humans could affect the
      cosmic
      > ray-cloud interactions, he said.
      >
      > In any case, Yu proposes that cosmic rays help stoke the formation
      of
      > dense clouds in the lower atmosphere while having a little or
      > negative affect on cloud cover in the upper atmosphere.
      >
      > The low clouds retain more surface energy, keeping the surrounding
      > air hot, while thin high clouds reflect more sunlight into space,
      > keeping the upper atmosphere cooler.
      >
      > Satellite data offer evidence consistent with the hypothesis, which
      > Yu presents in the July issue of the Journal of Geophysical
      Research-
      > Space Physics.
      >
      > +++++++
      >
      > Comments:
      >
      > What I want you to notice is the author of this research has NO EMF
      > training directly--he is an atmospheric scientist. Further, and
      more
      > importantly, he has NO BIOLOGY in his background. Most of these
      > scholars are highly specialized on the edge of their kens--and the
      > cross thinking just isn't there:
      >
      > http://www.albany.edu/~yfq/resume_txt.html
      >
      > EDUCATION
      >
      > 1998 Ph.D., Atmospheric Sciences, University of
      California
      > at Los Angeles
      > 1996 M.S., Atmospheric Sciences, University of
      California
      > at Los Angeles
      > 1994 M.S., Atmospheric Physics, Institute of
      Atmospheric
      > Physics, China
      > 1991 B.S., Atmospheric Sciences, Peking University, China
      >
      > PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES, AWARDS, HONORS
      >
      > Invited to give a review talk on the Effect of Galactic Cosmic
      > Rays on Aerosol
      > Nucleation, Workshop on Ion-Aerosol-Cloud Interactions, CERN,
      > Geneva,
      > Switzerland, April18-20, 2001.
      > (http://cloud.web.cern.ch/cloud/iaci_workshop)
      >
      > Publications:
      >
      > Yu, F. and R. P. Turco, From molecular clusters to nanoparticles:
      The
      > role of ambient ionization in tropospheric aerosol formation, J.
      > Geophys. Res., 106, 4797-4814, 2001.
      >
      > ++++++++++
      >
      > My point is that the experts are starting to see the EMF, as, for
      > instance B-1 and I have been documenting for over a year now, but
      > what isn't occurring is the connection between this physical
      forcing
      > and the stability of "climate" which can only come from modulation.
      >
      > Here are some additional links from the P. Sciences side of this:
      >
      > http://ae.atmos.uah.edu/AE/ams_2001b.html
      >
      > The SPECIAL workshop is entitled: "Space Weather and the Earth's
      > Weather and Climate: Links between solar activity, magnetospheric
      > variability, clouds, thunderstorms, and lightning." The workshop
      > hosts three distinct thematic groups which are working on :
      >
      > (1) Global Atmospheric Electric Circuit
      >
      > (2) Charged Particle Fluxes, Events, and Statistics and
      >
      > (3) Sprites and Lightning.
      >
      > During the workshop, distinct introductory review lectures will be
      > given and an extended poster session will be held for discussion
      and
      > planning of future research. For more detailed information on the
      > SPECIAL goals, registration forms, and recent announcements, check
      > out
      >
      > http://www.atmospheric-
      electricity.org/newsletters/2001fall/research-
      > activity.html
      >
      > http://www.sgo.fi/SPECIAL/
      >
      > http://www.atmospheric-
      electricity.org/newsletters/2001fall/research-
      > activity.html
      >

      > > --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "pawnfart" <mike@u...> wrote:
      > > > Okay. If a neg charge accumulates at one end of a capacitor,
      > what
      > > > happens to the charge on the other end?
      > > >
      > > > Say a wave rolls of the coast of Africa and it brings negitive
      > > > charges to the ionosphere along the ITCZ. And quickly that
      > charge
      > > > spreads along the ITCZ all the way to South America, and in
      this
      > > > case, over the past day or so, all the way to the E. Pac.
      > > > Underneath, the charge will have a tendency to be what? And if
      > so,
      > > > it makes the charge on the front more what? And so over the
      > > > equatorial zones where there is fair weather, what charges will
      > the
      > > > ionosphere there become? Doran waves move by capacitance--
      hence
      > > > impedence is the measure of the oceans behavior . . .
      > > >
      > > > ++++++++++++++++++++++
      > > >

      > > > Below is a great link on dust.
      > > >
      > > > I think it really shows how EMFs are involved w/ the waves as
      the
      > > dry
      > > > air has your positive voltage to ground and really charges the
      > dust
      > > > and makes them suspend whereas the water vaper in the the air
      > takes
      > > > away that charge and causes the dust to drop by gravity.
      > > >
      > > > Where you can really see the EMF/Gaia is as that dust wave goes
      > > near
      > > > our Florida West Keys area and gets broken up but then sort of
      > > > reforms along the Texas coast . . .
      > > >
      > > > The final set of frames is interesting, too, from an EMF stand
      > > point.
      > > > What I want everyone to notice is how when that wave comes off
      > the
      > > > African coast it electrifies the entire Atlantic and connects
      w/
      > > the
      > > > Pacific in a straight line. No waves, IOW, because the EMF
      > contrast
      > > > between the dry strip of the counter and equator and the wet
      area
      > > is
      > > > so grand. But in the process of moving like that, I suspect it
      > can
      > > > cause instability.
      > > >
      > > > The SOI right now is flat zero w/ no TS activity anywhere.
      > > >
      > > > Understand it is very early spring for the Southern Hemisphere
      > and
      > > no
      > > > hydrology is going to the ocean biosphere in the Carribean to
      > speak
      > > > of. Typically, we would start to see some hydrology in
      September,
      > > as
      > > > someone here reminded us. BUT, with the dams, another story!
      > > >
      > > > With all these new sats and this new understanding of EMFs,
      folks
      > > > here are going to get a free intellectual ride that doesn't
      come
      > > > often in life. Strap up. It's going to be fun. When this
      becomes
      > > more
      > > > mainstream, you can tell your grand kids you were there when it
      > all
      > > > started.
      > > >

      > > > http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/tropic/real-
      > > > time/wavetrak/movies/atlsal/atlsalwavejava5.html

      > > Current.

      > > you

      > > > under
      > What
      > > > kind
      > will
      > > be

      Only
      > > the

      > instance,
      > > > currents,

      > > but

      > > are

      > > strikes)
      > with
      > > > the

      > <no_reply@y...>
      > > > currents
      > context
      > > of

      > > > impedance

      > earth's
      > > > EMF

      > > about

      > the
      > EMFs.
      > an
      > > > EMF
      > > current
      > > > because
      > earth's
      > > > EMF
      > > But
      > of
      > properties
      Doran
      > > > wave

      > > > latitudes
      > > limiting

      > > dependence
      > > > of
      > simply
      > > south."

      > > far

      > are

      > that
      > the
      > weather

      > leaves

      > > dynamic
      > > > of

      > EMF
      EMF

      > > that
      > as
      > > > dry
      > > means
      > > > ionosphere
      > > charges
      > > > voltages
      > have
      > > > IR
      > that
      > of

      > the
      > > core
      > the
      > > themselves
      > sprites
      > > > and
      > > positive
      > > > strike
      > > ionosphere
      > charged

      > > btw.
      > > > course,
      > > coming
      > not
      > those

      > comes
      > > west)

      > > <mike@u...>
      > > > currents
      > > context
      > > > of

      Pacific
      > > as
      > equatorial
      > and
      > > > huge
      > features
      > > > in

      > latest
      > Pacific
      > > > the
      > > start
      > > > SSTs
      > > even
      > > > just
      > > > Oceans
      > > > because

      > the
      > > that
      > > > is
      > > tropical
      > on
      > > > the
      > the
      > hydrology
      > > > is
      EMF
      > This
      > > > is
      > > Orinoco
      > > > or
      > > This
      > > > is

      E.
      > > Pac
      > > now,
      > > waves
      > > of
      > haven't
      > > > been
      > > > changes
      > > > delta
      > matching,
      > March,

      > > there
      > > > is
      > > > conditions
      > actually
      > by
      > have
      > resulting
      > > > warm
      > have

      > > > will

      > > > <no_reply@y...>

      > > > result
      > > alters
      > > moves

      > > that
      > > > be

      > 02y.html

      > > > conditions
      > > surprising,"
      > the
      > > > cold
      > > is
      > control
      > > > the

      > > oceans,
      > > of
      > > > result
      > SSTs,
      > > > and
      > > > from
      > SSTs
      OTOH,

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 2, 2002
        --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., fredwx <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > You are losing me again here.
        > You said that "underneath where there WAS the convection in Western
        > Africa, the positive charges that attracted the electron
        > concentration, in a capacitive manner, are no longer there."

        Good question. Again, break it down. The convection is the motor to
        cause charge separation and ultimately that convection, which is
        driven by the sun, is what keeps the lower ionosphere generally
        positively charged. That said, the MOST positively charged part of
        this dynamic is cirrus clouds pre-sprite/elve. There are TWO
        capacitive functions going on here, and really three if you hook in
        the oceans. That is because between GROUND and the lower portion of
        the clouds, there are dry line positive ion concentrations, which
        makes, by this opposits attract, the lower clouds NEGITIVE. HOWEVER,
        since no current flows but for strikes, elves and sprites, except
        inside the cloud itself, the upper part of the clouds becomes
        positive. Indeed, more positive than the lower ionosphere. Again,
        relatively speaking we are talking. So, above the positively charged
        upper cloud in capacitor number two, where there is, but for strikes,
        elves and sprites, no current in the air between cloud top and
        ionosphere. Therefore, electrons, if available, will move over that
        convective region and be drawn to the high clouds. Once the
        concentrations of ions get too extreme, say, from a strike from the
        low clouds--boom, you get elves and sprites and the cirrus are no
        longer opposites which attrack and are suspended by the EMF
        capacitive differences.

        What I am saying about the lower clouds to ocean dynamic is that it
        differs from the lower cloud to W. Africa dyamanic, that, int his
        particular situation resulted in the convection ending. While this
        ended the charge seperation that creates the ionosphere's positive
        charge, This still left this hug quantity of electrons in the
        ionosphere with no very positive cloud any more to be attracted to--
        so it moves to the ITCZ to get some further positive charges.