Response?

  • solarelectrojet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      Well guys, I pushed some words about my work with the Solar
      electrojet idea into the void, and they disappeared. It appears that
      what I am saying finds no response. Not even a challenge. Because of
      the basic understanding of electricity and what effects it could be
      having on the earth, I was hoping that our goals and common
      convictions about electricity would enable us to join in at least
      speculating about possible structures of electrical flow that could
      give us some answers beyond discharge from one area to another. I
      have been doing this for many years and have come to some conclusions
      which obviously find no response. If you guys think you know so much
      that you don't want to communicate with me about ideas I share, then
      why don't you challenge what I say and see if I have answers that
      make sense. The physicist seemed to be interested in some of what I
      said, but I was unable to make contact with him. If someone would
      help me get to him I would be thankful. If anyone has questions they
      would like to test me with I would be honored to tell you how much I
      don't know, am guessing about, or where I believe I have prima facia
      evidence. If you have no curiosity about what I am talking about
      then I will have to go and find someone that will at least
      communicate. May God bless all of us. Dr. Walter O. Peterson