Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] CNN.com - NASA Mixed crops make cool, wet summers - July 11, 2002

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2002
      Yes, this would be supported by the fact that planting of trees does
      attract rain. In my opinion they are discharge sites through
      transpiration, as well as direct lightening attractors

      On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:13:49 -0600 "kirk" <kirk@...> writes:

      http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/07/02/crops.weather/index.html
      (CNN) -- The diversity of crops and vegetation in a large swath of the
      Western United States could contribute to cooler, wetter weather in the
      region, according to a NASA-funded study.

      ---

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor