Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Solar Activity Report for 7/10/02

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 11 7:46 AM
      B1, When I was studying the SE and its presence I decided that the path
      it took as it went into and out of the earth was a path of current flow
      which the coronal ejections lit up, which I began to recognize as the
      aurora. At one time a year or so ago the aurora came and went in a cone
      shape at certain times of the year, that was obviously showing that the
      SE was coming into and out of the earth in that axis position fanning out
      and forming a funnel shape broadening out and going around the caps as it
      came in the South pole (which it still is, I think)(at certain axis
      positions). When going out of the North pole it also went around the cap
      and formed a funnel that narrowed as it went out, on the way back to the
      Sun.
      Because I was concerned that there was going to be a pole shift which
      might be a real destruction I suggested that the SE be kept at the pole
      by drilling two places, one in the center of each pole and put in place a
      large conductor which had a rheostat so the current flow could be
      controlled, which could be adjusted to control speed of the spin of the
      earth by adjusting the SE current flow through it. Because I felt that
      the poles may be pushed out of the way of the SE if a position of
      rotation happened to come near a more favorable conductor path, I
      suggested that an emergency measure that could keep the SE in the
      vicinity of the pole areas, would be to remove some of the ice over the
      rocky areas, with a slowly conducted series of small bombs which could
      deliver more conductive spots for the SE in the pole areas, thus keeping
      it from being available to seek a further spot away from the pole. I put
      this on the net and in a few weeks the aurora was seen, instead of being
      a cone shape, it was jerking from place to place over the North pole cap,
      as the earth turned. I don't believe the South pole was ever tampered
      with. The witness of the Southern Ozone hole shows that the SE is in
      place cutting it out in a funnel shape as modified by the shape of the
      South pole as it comes up around the South pole. I believe the aurora
      changes prove that the SE was modified in its pathway out, if not in the
      South. At the time I didn't think of a problem that would later occur as
      a result of this change. A problem which I realized and made a
      suggestion for, which I believe was followed, and which stopped the SE
      wall that formed off the Pacific Northwest, and stopped the drought of
      Winter before last, after it was in place from October to March of that
      year. This problem should never have happened if they had carefully put
      in the poles I suggested. It is my belief that if the poles are put in
      and the SE flow is controlled, that the speed of the rotation of the
      earth can be brought to a rate at which it will not change the shape of
      the earth. Before, the speed of the rotation, due to insulations formed
      by the minus 90 degree freezing nature of the SE as it passes through the
      polar areas, was slowing down. If poles were put in place and the change
      of its path and strength carefully controlled, the earth should not
      change in shape. If this happens eventually we should stop having
      earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions. Because these are both caused by
      changing of the shape of the earth due to changing of the speed of its
      rotation. Dr. Peterson

      On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 04:39:55 -0000 "b1blancer_29501"
      <b1blancer1@...> writes:
      The Earth is still inside a coronal hole solar wind stream this
      evening, and an aurora watch remains in effect. There were some
      beautiful aurora seen over Quebec, Canada on the night of July 6th.
      See this link for a great picture :
      http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/images/06jul02/cantin3.jpg .
      Sunspot region 19 is a threat for producing M-class flares, as is
      sunspot region 30, which has just rotated into view. The enhanced
      solar wind speed and density were are now seeing are expected to last
      for at least the next 2 days.

      IMF Orientation : 3.9 nT North

      Space weather for the next 24 hours is expected to be minor. Radio
      blackouts reaching the R1 level are expected.

      Solar activity forecast :
      Solar activity is expected to be low to moderate. Region 30 is a
      potential source of M-class activity.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to unsettled for the
      first day of the forecast period, then trend toward more active
      conditions by the end of the period, under the expected influence of a
      near-equatorial coronal hole.

      09-Jul-2002 0905Z M1.0
      08-Jul-2002 2320Z M2.3

    • Walter O Peterson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 11 3:41 PM
        I have experienced a total wipe out of all my records, and
        addresses. I probably have not received any mail since noon today also.
        So if you have written to me today please send it again. Thanks Walter
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 13 7:44 PM
          --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
          > B1, When I was studying the SE and its presence I decided that the path
          > it took as it went into and out of the earth was a path of current flow
          > which the coronal ejections lit up, which I began to recognize as the
          > aurora.

          The mechanism for aurora has more to do with Earth's magnetic field
          than anything else. Contrary to popular belief, the Earth's
          magnetospere shields us quite effectively from a CME blast and from
          the solar wind. What happens is that when a CME impacts the
          magnetosphere, it causes electrons trapped in the magnetosphere to be
          accelerated down Earth's magnetic field lines. When those electrons
          go crashing into the upper atmosphere, they cause it to light up light
          a giant flourescent light bulb.

          At one time a year or so ago the aurora came and went in a cone
          > shape at certain times of the year, that was obviously showing that the
          > SE was coming into and out of the earth in that axis position
          fanning out
          > and forming a funnel shape broadening out and going around the caps
          as it
          > came in the South pole (which it still is, I think)(at certain axis
          > positions). When going out of the North pole it also went around the cap
          > and formed a funnel that narrowed as it went out, on the way back to the
          > Sun.

          Now see, this is one problem I have with the whole SE idea. I've
          never seen one piece of evidence that anything is flowing back into
          the sun. Quite the opposite is true, in fact. The sun constantly
          blowing out a stream of particles in all directions.
        • foryeshua1@juno.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 13 9:34 PM
            B1, Thank you for writing. I don't know why Earth poles would remain
            North and South if the Sun is alternating from North to South every
            eleven years. But the fact that it does stay that way for evidently very
            long periods of time would indicate that the electric current which
            induces our magnetic field is also in place and whose presence is
            controlled by a source of electric stimulation beside the Sun. How could
            an earth with a molten core keep a magnetic field in an almost constant
            state of daily patterns as well as move in general directions over time,
            and reverse those trips also in different time periods, IF there were no
            inducing current that was controlling it in all of those movements. To me
            this is prima facia evidence that there is a current inducing all of
            those movements. The rotation of the earth in the direction it rotates
            is caused I believe by the right hand rule description of the field
            rotation induced by an electric current that must have some source that
            is more steady that the Sun. Could the reason that our poles line up
            with the North Star have something to do with it? Could earth be held in
            general position in the Solar System by the Sun, but in its moving toward
            the North Star be conductively raking in electrical flow which becomes
            this controlling current? Could this stream be part of what is holding
            our whole Galaxy in juxtaposition? Mentioning that conductance might have
            something to do with attracting this current, reminds me that our ice
            planet points its polar axis toward the Sun. I believe because of its
            lack of conductance.

            On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 02:44:30 -0000 "b1blancer_29501"
            <b1blancer1@...> writes:
            --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
            > B1, When I was studying the SE and its presence I decided that the
            path
            > it took as it went into and out of the earth was a path of current flow
            > which the coronal ejections lit up, which I began to recognize as the
            > aurora.

            The mechanism for aurora has more to do with Earth's magnetic field
            than anything else. Contrary to popular belief, the Earth's
            magnetospere shields us quite effectively from a CME blast and from
            the solar wind. What happens is that when a CME impacts the
            magnetosphere, it causes electrons trapped in the magnetosphere to be
            accelerated down Earth's magnetic field lines. When those electrons
            go crashing into the upper atmosphere, they cause it to light up light
            a giant florescent light bulb.

            At one time a year or so ago the aurora came and went in a cone
            > shape at certain times of the year, that was obviously showing that the
            > SE was coming into and out of the earth in that axis position
            fanning out
            > and forming a funnel shape broadening out and going around the caps
            as it
            > came in the South pole (which it still is, I think)(at certain axis
            > positions). When going out of the North pole it also went around the
            cap
            > and formed a funnel that narrowed as it went out, on the way back to
            the
            > Sun.

            Now see, this is one problem I have with the whole SE idea. I've
            never seen one piece of evidence that anything is flowing back into
            the sun. Quite the opposite is true, in fact. The sun constantly
            blowing out a stream of particles in all directions.

            There is a yearly pollution cloud that forms in Winter over the North
            pole. When the pole comes around from pointing away from the Sun, the
            cloud dissipates. Its presence and disappearance has been interpreted to
            mean that a current brings it there, but does not take it on into space
            when that current can't move over and generally around the whole cap, as
            it does in Winter when it draws its flow to the Sun side. I would predict
            that the strength of the flow it does on the Alaskan oil pipe is
            strongest in Winter when the current is concentrating its flow on the Sun
            side. I believe this phenomena is the explanation of what causes the
            loss of carbon that we can't explain.
            I have been assuming that all of those CME s are kindled by the
            current flowing through the Sun. A cyclotron could be an example of what
            is happening, although I believe that it is using the secondary field to
            induce the central flow.
            Well this has been a time to think. I wish that we could be in a think
            tank for the purpose of exploring all of these questions.
            Again, Thank you for writing. Walter

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Click here to find your contact lenses!

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 15 10:17 PM
              --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
              > B1, Thank you for writing. I don't know why Earth poles would remain
              > North and South if the Sun is alternating from North to South every
              > eleven years. But the fact that it does stay that way for evidently
              very
              > long periods of time would indicate that the electric current which
              > induces our magnetic field is also in place and whose presence is
              > controlled by a source of electric stimulation beside the Sun. How
              could
              > an earth with a molten core keep a magnetic field in an almost constant
              > state of daily patterns as well as move in general directions over time,
              > and reverse those trips also in different time periods, IF there were no
              > inducing current that was controlling it in all of those movements.
              To me
              > this is prima facia evidence that there is a current inducing all of
              > those movements.

              There definitely is a relationship between the Earth's magnetic field
              and sun's magnetic field that is projected by the solar wind. The
              Earth's magnetic poles can wander several km in a day in response to
              the solar wind. No argument there. However, that's only part of the
              story. The Earth's magnetic field is definitely genererated deep
              within the Earth. The rising and falling of massive columns of molten
              iron generate an electrical current, which in turn generates the
              magnetic field. Now, let me say now that I don't know the whole
              mechanism of how all this works. However, to help make the point,
              allow me to use Mars as an example. It has no molten core, and also
              has no detectable magnetic field.

              > The rotation of the earth in the direction it rotates
              > is caused I believe by the right hand rule description of the field
              > rotation induced by an electric current that must have some source that
              > is more steady that the Sun.

              Well, the Earth's rotation was started before it even finished
              forming. The Coriolis(sp?) effect governed which direction the
              rotation started in. Once that rotation was set, its all inertia
              after that.

              > Could the reason that our poles line up
              > with the North Star have something to do with it? Could earth be
              held in
              > general position in the Solar System by the Sun, but in its moving
              toward
              > the North Star be conductively raking in electrical flow which becomes
              > this controlling current?

              If you're referring to gravity, the Earth is definitely held in
              position by the sun! The laws of orbital mechanics take care of that.
              I don't know that there's anything special about Polaris other than
              where it happens to be located in the sky right now. In fact, tens of
              thousands of years from now, the North Star won't be the North Star
              anymore. I will have drifted out of position.
            • foryeshua1@juno.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 16 9:00 AM
                B1, Believing the iron core is molten which causes the current is fine,
                but what causes the molten? I think that the same currents that are
                going though the center of our galaxy and then back out to cover the
                whole system are related to what is happening in our earth, sun, and in
                all conductive solar elements. There must be a fast moving electric
                current that is doing it.
                Thinking that corollas force started earth rotation is very thin.
                How and in what part of the description of Coriolas force would there be
                evidence to prove or even suggest this? Coriolas force can't even
                explain how mater deflected by its descriptions could turn a complete
                circle, let alone start movement.
                To accept that corollas force would restart the earth going in
                the right direction as it goes around the Sun, after turning over its
                poles is a large jump. The fact that the poles have shifted places is a
                matter of geographic evidence. The ancient temples that are found now
                facing West, when they obviously were built pointing East prove it. The
                temples built after the switch are now facing East.
                How could the earth by inertia keep overcoming the slopping of
                the oceans, the tides, earthquakes, storms, let alone the erratic pole
                rotations, different in systematic patterns on both ends of the earth,
                daily? Walter

                On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:17:46 -0000 "b1blancer_29501"
                <b1blancer1@...> writes:
                --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
                > B1, Thank you for writing. I don't know why Earth poles would remain
                > North and South if the Sun is alternating from North to South every
                > eleven years. But the fact that it does stay that way for evidently
                very
                > long periods of time would indicate that the electric current which
                > induces our magnetic field is also in place and whose presence is
                > controlled by a source of electric stimulation beside the Sun. How
                could
                > an earth with a molten core keep a magnetic field in an almost constant
                > state of daily patterns as well as move in general directions over
                time,
                > and reverse those trips also in different time periods, IF there were
                no
                > inducing current that was controlling it in all of those movements.
                To me
                > this is prima facia evidence that there is a current inducing all of
                > those movements.

                There definitely is a relationship between the Earth's magnetic field
                and sun's magnetic field that is projected by the solar wind. The
                Earth's magnetic poles can wander several km in a day in response to
                the solar wind. No argument there. However, that's only part of the
                story. The Earth's magnetic field is definitely genererated deep
                within the Earth. The rising and falling of massive columns of molten
                iron generate an electrical current, which in turn generates the
                magnetic field. Now, let me say now that I don't know the whole
                mechanism of how all this works. However, to help make the point,
                allow me to use Mars as an example. It has no molten core, and also
                has no detectable magnetic field.

                > The rotation of the earth in the direction it rotates
                > is caused I believe by the right hand rule description of the field
                > rotation induced by an electric current that must have some source that
                > is more steady that the Sun.

                Well, the Earth's rotation was started before it even finished
                forming. The Coriolis(sp?) effect governed which direction the
                rotation started in. Once that rotation was set, its all inertia
                after that.

                > Could the reason that our poles line up
                > with the North Star have something to do with it? Could earth be
                held in
                > general position in the Solar System by the Sun, but in its moving
                toward
                > the North Star be conductively raking in electrical flow which becomes
                > this controlling current?

                If you're referring to gravity, the Earth is definitely held in
                position by the sun! The laws of orbital mechanics take care of that.
                I don't know that there's anything special about Polaris other than
                where it happens to be located in the sky right now. In fact, tens of
                thousands of years from now, the North Star won't be the North Star
                anymore. It will have drifted out of position.

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • foryeshua1@juno.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 12, 2002
                  B1, The answer that I have is that the very first evidence of the SE
                  that I found was that as a pilot flew over the North pole he had a
                  magnetic compass that spun when he went over rocks that were still not
                  covered by ice, which was surprising to him because of the much snow that
                  had fallen in the area. (I think this snow didn't cover the rocks because
                  the SE flow resisted its falling upon them.) Applying the right hand
                  rule to the motion of the compass needle (a trick of remembering which
                  way the needle spun as I watched his large six inch needle spin) shows
                  that a current is indeed going out of the North Pole. Walter

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 12, 2002
                    B1, One more idea. The blowing nature of the Sun is due to the flares
                    of the CME. If you take a look at all pictures of the Sun you can see
                    magnetic flow lines going out from both poles. I choose to define these
                    lines as being SE going out of the South and into the North. If the SE
                    causes the Sun to rotate like it does the planets, it would be expected
                    to be present to rotate the Sun, by the way, it would have to also be
                    flowing the opposite direction of it going through the planets. Which
                    would cause the Sun to rotate oppositely of the earth. I do not have the
                    info to check this out. Recently I found that one of the planets does
                    not go the same direction as the earth. This is a phenomena I will have
                    to find an excuse for if my assumptions about the SE causing rotation
                    according to the right hand rule of the flowing SE are correct. It is
                    true that it rotates very slowly, perhaps the conductive materials on
                    this planet react negatively to the flowing direction of the SE.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 12, 2002
                      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
                      > B1, The answer that I have is that the very first evidence of the SE
                      > that I found was that as a pilot flew over the North pole he had a
                      > magnetic compass that spun when he went over rocks that were still not
                      > covered by ice, which was surprising to him because of the much snow
                      that
                      > had fallen in the area. (I think this snow didn't cover the rocks
                      because
                      > the SE flow resisted its falling upon them.) Applying the right hand
                      > rule to the motion of the compass needle (a trick of remembering which
                      > way the needle spun as I watched his large six inch needle spin) shows
                      > that a current is indeed going out of the North Pole. Walter

                      Rocks at the North Pole?? Seeing as how the North Pole is in the
                      middle of an ocean, wouldn't that be a bit unusual?
                    • foryeshua1@juno.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 13, 2002
                        David, The North pole before it started to melt was a triangle shape
                        because there were three main conductors of SE there on the corners of
                        the pole area. Before the short smaller poles were put in around the
                        North pole area to keep the SE from seeking and finding a new place to
                        shift the Rotating position of the North pole to, the pole was triangle
                        because of these three naturally SE conductive places. (btw the pole is
                        now melting because the shifting of the SE to several conductive spots
                        causes each pole to get cold while the SE is there but because it doesn't
                        stay there long enough, the ice melts when the SE goes to the next pole.
                        This is why we need one pole in the center to keep the pole from melting,
                        to be able to control the speed of earth's rotation, and to possibly
                        control the orbital path of our earth.) Our earth was shifting to each
                        of these three points as it rotated thus its shape. These areas are
                        somewhat mountainous with rocks. When I said the pilot was over the North
                        Pole I was not talking about the Geocentric North. The center is an
                        ocean, and if we were to drill a large enough hole and put in a conductor
                        to be the ground that it would need to be with a controllable switch, we
                        would have to do it from a platform. Keeping it insulated from the SE
                        from breaking through upon the drilling rig before it is all set up to
                        operate might be a problem unless an insulating dome down into the sea is
                        covering them.
                        This answer leaves a lot of holes. If interested you might
                        consult http//www.vorbitz.com/electrojet// . Thank you for your
                        question. Oh btw. I appreciate your "No problem" but I do not know what
                        it is specifically referring to. Thanks anyway. Walter

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 13, 2002
                          First of all, let me address the rocks incident you referred to. I
                          don't think that's its all that unusual for a megnetic compass to
                          deviate or even spin around when in the presence of magnetic rocks. I
                          can show you on aeronautical navigation charts where the issue
                          warnings that state that magnetic compass readings will be inaccurate.
                          If the pilot's compass that you mention did indeed spin around, then
                          I would suggest that it was either because he was in the presence of
                          magnetic rocks, or very close to the magnetic pole itself. I imagine
                          a compass would do all kinds of weird things when in direct proximity
                          to the magnetic pole.

                          Now as far as Earth rotation, why is it necessary to have some
                          external force causing it? Newton's first law of motion says that an
                          object in motion will remain in motion. You talk about some kind of
                          artificial magnetic poles being installed. Do you have any evidence
                          of that?

                          Sorry, but the whole SE idea makes no sense at all to me.
                        • foryeshua1@juno.com
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 14, 2002
                            David, The poles in place I mentioned is that I found in the news a
                            pole in place somewhere in Alaska I believe,which was left sticking up
                            above ground. When I saw that the aurora was shifting wildly around the
                            North pole area I knew that the only way it could do that is if the
                            source of the SE were coming from that area and being there to be lit up.
                            That meant many more in place poles.
                            As far as being close to the magnetic pole, it wasn't. It was
                            over the proximity of the geocentric North pole. The three areas
                            mentioned before on the corners of the triangle North ice cap were the
                            most likely places. The approximate place of the North Mangnetic pole at
                            that time was somewhere down toward Canada. Walter