hydrogen vapor

  • agnes_w_32132
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2002
      sorry to interrupt the thread but I am wondering how water vapor from
      fuel cells would affect the enviroment. If all vehicles (worldwide)
      were converted to fuel cell power and small industry and home power
      was provided by fuel cells would the amount of water vapor dispersed,
      have an effect on the atmosphere?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2002
        One of the sources of hydrogen proposed is methane gas--so this issue
        of hydrates HAS to be addressed!