This Group inspired me to include Methanogens in my new ProBoards site!

  • midlantwx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2002
      Then someone asked me to explain what Methanogens are!!!

      Please, help me with this one question!! I would be thrilled if you were to register on this Science Board I started on June 29th!!

      If you don't want to, that's fine:) If you do I know you have this Group so I wouldn't expect to see you much there.

      http://bernardje.proboards11.com/

      I am known as Bernard D. Ebbers there. lol! Yep, I use anything and everything EXCEPT my real name on the 'Net! Lol!

      -midlantwx