A Gaia spin on Tornadoes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2002
      If there is a jet stream creating very unstable air, or, in the case
      of Texas, what I call electrical shorts in the Doran waves, an area
      of convection can find itself alone in the very positively charged,
      from ionosphere to earth, zone or strip. If that occurs the top of
      the storm is going to have a hard time finding electrons in the lower
      ionosphere unless the cloud tops carry a very strong positive charge.
      Once that occurs, however, you may see a spinning behavior. Why?
      Because the storm itself is not in a line to orginize EMF and hence
      by seeking it out w/ a spin, as opposits attract, it moves more
      charged ions. The payback for the ion movements? More cirrus, moved
      to better IR balances in the same spinning manner.

      Why won't a tornado cross a river or why do they love mobile homes?

      I visited Moore Oklahoma in 1999. It was only an hour and a half or
      so away from my brother and sister in Tulsa. Anyway, there was this
      path of destruction through a residential suburban area--about, oh,
      3/4 mile wide, maybe less, but no less then a half mile wide. Homes
      ripped off their foundations with only the bathtubs left--that kind
      of thing. Then the tornado path came to this parking lot and this
      huge church with LOTS of glass. Not a scratch on that building.
      Amazing. Now, was that Jesus, or was that a different EMF between
      parking lot and church and residential homes? Let me get in my Fox TV
      voice, "We distort, you decide!". Or how about my scientific dogma
      voice, "Tornadoes liking trailor homes is a MYTH!!!"