Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Re: SSTs, EMF, cirrus

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2002

      On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:35:53 -0000 "pawnfart" <mike@...> writes:
      The dry winter last year was related to Three Gorge. I have been
      talking about that drought for two years, so I am not sure what you
      mean I haven't addressed it.

      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > Pawn, I have not had or taken time enough to really go into the
      > materials that I have put into the folder. We are taking a week
      off and
      > going to visit some places. I am wondering if you ever received the
      email
      > that I told about the changing of the things before the last dry
      winter
      > and the following reversal of that dry to the wet we now enjoy. I
      am
      > wondering if you simply disregarded it or you never got it. At this
      point
      > I am skeptical about whether you have really given my ideas a real
      chance
      > either. It would seem that because we do have some of the same
      ideas
      > about the importance of electricity in what is happening between and
      > within the planets and Sun, that we could draw some conclusions
      that we
      > both could agree upon and work from agreement rather than argue
      about
      > fine points which may or may not be important. Tomorrow we will be
      gone
      > for a week. When I get back I will try to scan what has happened
      and
      > then decide what I will do about continuing with you. Till then,
      Bye
      > bye, Walter
      >
      > On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:39:56 -0000 "pawnfart" <mike@u...> writes:
      > fredwx <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Mike,
      > >
      > > Are you also saying that cirrus enhancment can only occur over
      > ocean
      > > areas where there is significant thunderstorm activity?
      > >

      > No. But a Doran wave is largely about a thunderstorm.
      >
      > Schumann ressonances are all about the global circuitry that is
      > always going and maintains this positive charge in the lower
      > ionsphere at all times. The ocean land and ionosphere are
      connected
      > together by this, and the air is very insulative in between that
      > allows this to occur. I have noticed just by observation of strike
      > patterns that during the day about 3 to 6 pm when the afternoon
      > thunderstorms are going off it tends to light up the land and you
      can
      > see the Doran wave echoed over a dry line or sometimes two and also
      > back to the ocean, where the Doran wave may have been first
      created.

      > At night the strike activity seems to be closer to the ocean with
      > smaller Doran wave activity--but it is still there.
      >
      > Of course, rain depends on water content in the air, pressure
      > gradiants (ambiant winds), temperatures--and top down EMF stuff
      that
      > is general in nature like what we are discussing with B-1 and his
      > reports. Yet, w/ a Doran wave there is going to be an even sharper
      > pull of electrons from the ionosphere in the region where this
      occurs
      > and hence an even greater tendency for the cirrus to be attracted
      > the ionosphere there and for IR balances to be more high cloud--a
      > higher energy there. If this occurs over, say, Arizona where the
      > ground is dry as hell--you are going to get dry strikes. Over the
      > GOM? Convection or at least water vapor, high dew points to be fed
      > toward convection. Places where it is more humid? Like say,
      > Minnesota or Nebraska? Big Doran wave thunderstorms the past few
      > nights.
      >
      > The strike graphic is really cool to look at this way--to see the
      dry
      > lines where the protons come down and the cloudy areas where, with
      > the strikes, the electrons come down. And to picture the
      ionosphere,
      > which must be organizing its strongest relatively negitive charges
      > over the cloud top positive charges charges--only to make the dry
      > line part of the ionosphere even MORE positively charged! Which
      then
      > increases the regional circuitry.

      Service.

    • fredwx
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
        Here is an interesting link to check out past years snow and ice
        cover.

        http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Observatory/Datasets/snow_ice.smmr.ht
        ml

        Service.