Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Re: SSTs, EMF, cirrus

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2002
      Pawn, I have not had or taken time enough to really go into the
      materials that I have put into the folder. We are taking a week off and
      going to visit some places. I am wondering if you ever received the email
      that I told about the changing of the things before the last dry winter
      and the following reversal of that dry to the wet we now enjoy. I am
      wondering if you simply disregarded it or you never got it. At this point
      I am skeptical about whether you have really given my ideas a real chance
      either. It would seem that because we do have some of the same ideas
      about the importance of electricity in what is happening between and
      within the planets and Sun, that we could draw some conclusions that we
      both could agree upon and work from agreement rather than argue about
      fine points which may or may not be important. Tomorrow we will be gone
      for a week. When I get back I will try to scan what has happened and
      then decide what I will do about continuing with you. Till then, Bye
      bye, Walter

      On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:39:56 -0000 "pawnfart" <mike@...> writes:
      fredwx <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Mike,
      >
      > Are you also saying that cirrus enhancment can only occur over
      ocean
      > areas where there is significant thunderstorm activity?

      No. But a Doran wave is largely about a thunderstorm.

      Schumann ressonances are all about the global circuitry that is
      always going and maintains this positive charge in the lower
      ionsphere at all times. The ocean land and ionosphere are connected
      together by this, and the air is very insulative in between that
      allows this to occur. I have noticed just by observation of strike
      patterns that during the day about 3 to 6 pm when the afternoon
      thunderstorms are going off it tends to light up the land and you can
      see the Doran wave echoed over a dry line or sometimes two and also
      back to the ocean, where the Doran wave may have been first created.

      At night the strike activity seems to be closer to the ocean with
      smaller Doran wave activity--but it is still there.

      Of course, rain depends on water content in the air, pressure
      gradiants (ambiant winds), temperatures--and top down EMF stuff that
      is general in nature like what we are discussing with B-1 and his
      reports. Yet, w/ a Doran wave there is going to be an even sharper
      pull of electrons from the ionosphere in the region where this occurs
      and hence an even greater tendency for the cirrus to be attracted to
      the ionosphere there and for IR balances to be more high cloud--a
      higher energy there. If this occurs over, say, Arizona where the
      ground is dry as hell--you are going to get dry strikes. Over the
      GOM? Convection or at least water vapor, high dew points to be fed
      toward convection. Places where it is more humid? Like say,
      Minnesota or Nebraska? Big Doran wave thunderstorms the past few
      nights.

      The strike graphic is really cool to look at this way--to see the dry
      lines where the protons come down and the cloudy areas where, with
      the strikes, the electrons come down. And to picture the ionosphere,
      which must be organizing its strongest relatively negitive charges
      over the cloud top positive charges charges--only to make the dry
      line part of the ionosphere even MORE positively charged! Which then
      increases the regional circuitry.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2002
        The dry winter last year was related to Three Gorge. I have been
        talking about that drought for two years, so I am not sure what you
        mean I haven't addressed it.

        Service.

      • foryeshua1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2002

          On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:35:53 -0000 "pawnfart" <mike@...> writes:
> [...]

          > higher energy there. If this occurs over, say, Arizona where the
          > ground is dry as hell--you are going to get dry strikes. Over the
          > GOM? Convection or at least water vapor, high dew points to be fed
          > toward convection. Places where it is more humid? Like say,
          > Minnesota or Nebraska? Big Doran wave thunderstorms the past few
          > nights.
          >
          > The strike graphic is really cool to look at this way--to see the
          dry
          > lines where the protons come down and the cloudy areas where, with
          > the strikes, the electrons come down. And to picture the
          ionosphere,
          > which must be organizing its strongest relatively negitive charges
          > over the cloud top positive charges charges--only to make the dry
          > line part of the ionosphere even MORE positively charged! Which

        • fredwx
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
            Here is an interesting link to check out past years snow and ice
            cover.

            http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Observatory/Datasets/snow_ice.smmr.ht
            ml

            Service.