2178Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Digest Number 547

  • XK SAZ
    Apr 27, 2004
      What do you think these people who live close to the plants are faking cancer?
      Do you think they evacuated everyone just for the fun of it?
      Do you think that radiation poisoning gives you cancer or do you not "buy" that either?
      What is there not to believe?
      Some jobs within plants give such a high dosage of radiation that they will only allow
      people to work on them for a couple hrs, then they've hit their limit.

      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "David" <b1blancer1@e...> wrote:
      > Forgive me, Leo, but most of what I saw in what you presented consists
      > of the typical anti-nuclear propaganda and hysteria. It's
      > pseudo-science at best, and frankly, I ain't buyin' it.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic