1481Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Gaia news alert

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Nov 10 8:43 PM
      David, It seems to me that volcanoes do not bring usable iron to the
      surface. In Oregon we have many lava fields which do not have usable
      anything. Lava in almost any form other than dust, (which does work
      some) is so hard that it will have to go through a lot of work before it
      is broken down to usable form.
      The slowing down of the earth due to freezing at the poles is
      basic to bringing the shifting of the poles. You can think of some things
      that might be good about that, but right now I can only think of some
      very bad things.
      I might list some good things that controlling the rotation speed
      of the earth would do. But it doesn't sound like you are interested.
      In my opinion if God has shown us how to do something, it just
      might be possible that He wants us to use it. Of course anything can be
      used for good or bad. Often both are the result.
      Choosing to do nothing because one might feel like he is playing
      God is like not wiping your nose because its natural to drip. Choosing
      to listen to those that think that what is, is what God wants, is not
      logical. We are charged to tend the earth.
      Btw how is the SE theory not in sink with present Solar theory?
      Mars is without volcanos because its plates have not shifted,
      because its shape has not changed, because its rate of rotation has not
      changed, because its poles have not shifted to new spots of rotation,
      because no water has frozen on its poles to get in the way of its SE
      conductivity, because there is not enough water on Mars. Why it lost its
      water I haven't figured out yet. Possibly some passing body, or maybe it
      was pulled someway too close to the Sun. Walter
      On Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:30:42 -0000 "David" <b1blancer1@...>
      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > One thing that has received some news but not nearly enough about
      > dam is that there is at least one major fault line running right
      > it. I have suggested that putting into place the North and South
      > geologically centered poles, which could be used to control the
      > speed of the earth to keep the plates from shifting at all, by
      > moment and stopping all subducting which causes volcano eruptions.
      > is some evidence that there may be some steps being taken toward
      > them in place. I hope that this is shown to be so. Walter

      I still don't go for the solar-electric jet idea, because it runs
      completely counter to what is known about solar physics. However,
      even if I did, and even if it were possible to do so, I would
      adamantly opposed to altering Earth's natural rotation and plate
      tectonics. Volcanos are absolutely vital to life. They recycle
      minerals from the ocean floor back to the surface, and they replinish
      the atmosphere from the loss of gas into space by the solar wind. If
      it weren't for volcanos, we would not have heavy elements like iron
      near the surface where we can get to them and use them.

      If you want to see what happens when volcanos die, look at
      Mars...barren, cold, comepletely dry (at least on the surface) and