1354Re: Ozone hole link and comments

    Oct 1, 2002
      O3- is ozone.

      The reason it doesn't spread out is that the sun creates ozone w/
      radiation that splits O2 into O- ions, that combine w/ O2 to make
      ozone. Since the poles don't get direct hits from this radiation,
      the source of ions must be EMF.

      The fact that this EMF pattern of induction matches the hole is
      pretty strong evidence of cause and effect, eh?

      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > If the ozone hole is being affected by these reactions so far from
      over
      > the circumpolar current, why isn't the ozone hole spread out far
      enough
      > to take these into account. The Ozone hole is over the place where
      the
      > Solar Electrojet cuts down into the Ozone layer, cuts the hole and
      goes
      > into the earth around the insulation of the South Pole.
      > Dr. Peterson
      > On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:20:59 -0700 "mike" <mike@u...> writes:
      > Ozone hole link and comments
      >
      > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
      > tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020930/ap_wo_en_po/sci_shrinking_ozone_hole_1
      >
      > Comments:
      >
      > Warmer oceans and a double peak flaring and CME--means that the
      > circumpolar current is both conductive and taking in large
      quantities of
      > protons. HOWEVER, the circumpolar is not all that is going on there
      in
      > Antarctica--there is the countercurrent or eddy near the boots of
      both S.

      > America and Antarctica--interestingly where both b-21 and b-22
      broke off
      > and very warm anomalies, up to 5 degrees C., have been recorded.
      There,
      > induction patterns enhance cirrus--and so you really have very
      strong
      > ability for local Doran waves to be produced. My view is this is
      what is
      > splitting the ozone layer. Ozone, as you all know, is an ion in the
      > ionosphere, and is inherently electrical.

      Service.