1196Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Explanation please

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Jul 10, 2002
      Fred, Sharon and I are going to go to Florida in the next few weeks. I
      wonder if you would like to get together and chew some ideas. Dr. Wally

      On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:11:57 -0000 fredwx <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      writes:
      I live on the West Coast of Florida (Tampa Bay) and the rainy season
      began here around the 15th. Prior to that it had been very warm and
      dry. I suspect that the Prevailing Azores-Bermuda High was over
      Florida and the Gulf of Mexico prior to the 15th and finally drifted
      northward allowing the deep tropical moisture back into Florida and
      northward (return flow) across the Midwest.

      Service.