113More stupid forecasts from Dr. Gray

  • Pawnfart
    Jun 1, 2001
      Check out this
      from his ignorance, is that so many trust him and so
      many have died, IMHO, as a result of his crappy
      forecasts. When the methanogen influence on climate relative
      to inducted electrical currents and cirrus is fully
      understood by the public, this guy will be HUNG in the
      public domain of ideas.<br><br>BTW, the reason cyclonic
      activity is down in most of the rest of the world is
      related to dam construction. Hurricanes are UP because,
      despite dams in Venezuela and West Africa, the CO2 from
      fossil fuels is a methanogen food, and most American
      dams were built long enough in time that the biology
      of the methanogens has adjusted. The dams in West
      Africa and Venezuela largely shift the season rather
      than decreasing the probability of activity, such as
      what is occurring in much of the rest of the world.
    • Show all 702 messages in this topic