Re: (meteorobs) Meteor and possible red sprite intersection

  • Michael Boschat
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2012
      Hi:

      Some observers have all the luck :( good catch Thomas!

      Clear skies
    • Stuart McDaniel
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2012
        That is an awesome capture.............

        *****************************
        Stuart McDaniel
        Lawndale, NC
        Secr.,
        Cleve. Co. Astronomical Society

        IMCA #9052
        Sirius Meteorites

        Node35 - Sentinel All Sky

        http://spacerocks.weebly.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2012
          Update:
          For researchers: I made a fresh version of the meteor - sprite movie
          and enhanced the contrast so that the meteor is more distinct. The
          meteor occurs during the span of the 04:45:39 UT second.
          Same web page link below or directly at vimeo: https://vimeo.com/42739057