Re: Register now for the 2013 MBT 5K

  • M. Cristina von Spiegelfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013

      From: M. Cristina von Spiegelfeld <cristinaesteron@...>
      To: Maria Cristina Esteron <cristinaesteron@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:56 PM
      Subject: Register now for the 2013 MBT 5K

      Hi Neighbors!

      We are less than three weeks away from race day! Don't delay and register today!  Registration is $25 ($35 on race day) and free for youth under 18.  We could also use more race-day volunteers.  If you would like to help out, please complete the volunteer registration form.

      The 2013 race will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 11, 2013, at the entrance to the Metropolitan Branch Trail (MBT) on S Street and 4th Street, NE, DC.  So whether you run or walk the race, cheer on the participants, or volunteer, come out and help support and grow this annual tradition in our neighborhood!

      To keep abreast of events along the MBT throughout the year, we also invite you to "Like" us on Facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/mbt5k.  For more details, visit the race website: http://www.gometbranch.com.

      Looking forward to seeing you on the MBT on May 11!

      Sincerely,
      Cristina von Spiegelfeld
      Race Co-Director and Eckington Resident