SAD SPAIN TRIP.....John Campanile

  • John Campanile
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
      HI,

       I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Madrid,Spain for a short vacation and we were mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where we lodged,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us...

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,we are freaked out at the moment...Well I really need your financially assistance...Please let me know if you can help us out,Write me back so i can tell you how to get it to me....

      John Campanile
      Mt. Rainier, Md.
    • James T. Engelhardt
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
        MBT folks:

        Just in case you didn't know, this is a phishing scam. It's getting better and better at looking real, but this has been going around for awhile.

        J.T. Engelhardt
        Washington, DC

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
          What he said...