Re: [metbranchtrail] Re: Trash can needed at pocket park on T St

  • Uchenna
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2012
      You might have luck if you email Kevin Twine (DPW).  I requested one for a corner in my neighborhood in a nice, short email and got one within 2-3 weeks and it's emptied every week.  Don't know if anyone has tried contacting DPW directly, but Kevin Twine's email is kevin.twine@....  You can also try contacting Anthony Duckett who is an administrator at DPW.  His email is anthony.duckett@....  Both of these gentlemen were very pleasant and responsive when I contacted them.  If that doesn't work, I'd recommend contacting the council committee with oversight of the agency responsible for the trail and letting them know that a trash can and pickup svc are needed.

      Uchenna