Guard rail @ 2nd & K NE

  • Radar Canon
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2011
      Can someone get the word to DDOT to fix the guard rail at 2nd & K St NE?
      This is located at the underpass. The sharp metal reflective piece sticks out into the pedestrian crosswalk.
    • J. Otavio Thompson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2011

        Greetings Radar Canon,

        I will have my Ambassador team at the NoMA BID submit a work order to DDOT for the guard rail at 2nd and K St NE.

        In the future, anyone may submit a work order/problem through the city’s online 311 system at:  http://311.dc.gov/

        I have found this to be more efficient than calling it in.

        Thanks,

        Otavio

        J. Otavio Thompson

        Hospitality and Outreach Manager

        NoMa Business Improvement District

        1200 First Street NE, Suite 310

        Washington, DC 20002

        (P) 202.289.0111 x4

        (C) 202.423.9283

        www.nomabid.org

        Sign up for the NoMa BID Newsletter here!

        PMS_144_310_TAG

      • Andrew Schmadel
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 13, 2011
          I was just by this location today, and the jagged sheet metal is still sticking out into the crosswalk.  Has a work order actually been submitted to 311?

          --
          Andrew Schmadel
          schmod@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 26, 2011
            The guard rail is fixed. I submitted an online work request a few weeks ago.

            --- In metbranchtrail@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Schmadel <schmod@...> wrote:

            > I was just by this location today, and the jagged sheet metal is still
            > sticking out into the crosswalk. Has a work order actually been submitted
            > to 311?
            >
            > On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:43 AM, J. Otavio Thompson
            > <othompson@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Greetings Radar Canon,****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > I will have my Ambassador team at the NoMA BID submit a work order to DDOT
            > > for the guard rail at 2nd and K St NE.****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > In the future, anyone may submit a work order/problem through the city's
            > > online 311 system at: http://311.dc.gov/****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > I have found this to be more efficient than calling it in.****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > Thanks,****
            > >
            > > Otavio****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > J. Otavio Thompson****
            > >
            > > Hospitality and Outreach Manager****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > NoMa Business Improvement District****
            > >
            > > 1200 First Street NE, Suite 310****
            > >
            > > Washington, DC 20002****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > (P) 202.289.0111 x4****
            > >
            > > (C) 202.423.9283****
            > >
            > > www.nomabid.org****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > Sign up for the NoMa BID Newsletter here<http://www.nomabid.org/resources/stay-informed-with-noma/>
            > > !****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >
            > > [image: PMS_144_310_TAG]****
            > >
            > > ** **
            > >

            > --
            > Andrew Schmadel
            > schmod@...

          • Radar Canon
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012
              The guard rail at 2nd and K NE needs repaired again. But this time, its is the other guard rail.
            • Merrit Drucker
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012

                Greetings,

                Are you referring to the yellow and black reflective panel at the crash barrier at the bridge?

                Thanks Merrit Drucker 202 494 0374

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 22, 2012
                  Yes.