Register for the May 14 MBT 5K Run/Walk!

  • M. Cristina von Spiegelfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2011
      If you haven't done so yet, please register for the First Annual Metropolitan Branch Trail 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, May 14!  You can register online at www.gometbranch.com.  Although registration will be open until the race, to guarantee a race t-shirt, you must register by this Thursday, May 5.

      We are also still in need of race day volunteers so register to volunteer at http://www.gometbranch.com/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=2 or by contacting us via our website at http://www.gometbranch.com/contact.

      Best,
      Cristina and Sherri
      MBT 5K Race Directors
    • M. Cristina von Spiegelfeld
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2011
        If you haven't done so yet, please register for the First Annual Metropolitan Branch Trail 5K Run/Walk this Saturday, May 14!  The deadline to register ONLINE is midnight tomorrow, Thursday, May 12.  You can register online at www.gometbranch.com.  Race-day registration will be available but will be very limited.

        Otherwise, please come out and cheer the runners and walkers on this Saturday!

        Best,
        Cristina and Sherri
        MBT 5K Race Directors