Welcome! Reflections on June 5 Meet the Met event?

  • metbranchtrail-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      Welcome to the Met Branch Trail listserv!

      As a starter topic - did you attend the June 5 "Meet the Met" grand opening celebration? What was your favorite part? Any changes you would've made to the event? How about new things you noticed along the trail?

      Welcome, and let the discussions begin!
    • kellyromanski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2010
        I was a vendor there, selling my handmade jewelry. I thought the event had a great turnout, but the vendors were a bit separated from the rest of the activity, which was unfortunate. All in all, though, it was a good day.

        It was also meant to be a kick-off event for the introduction of a new arts market there taking place now every Saturday just beyond the CVS, but this past Saturday was a bit of a bust. If you're an artist looking to display your work and would like to help lift this arts market off the ground, please contact Quest Skinner at questskinner@....

        I just can't wait for the pedestrian bridge connecting the trail to the Rhode Island Metro!