Council member Thomas, Cmdr Greene et al on MBT 1230 pm today

  • mjcusc78
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Council member Thomas posted the following yesterday on the MPD-5D site:

      Thank you to all residents that have emailed me regarding recent incidents occurring on the Met Branch Trail. I am working with Commander Greene along with the 5D CAC and community leaders to find a resolve to make residents feel safe while enjoying the trail. Your comments and suggestions are key in how we shape protecting residents on the trail. Join me tomorrow Saturday, October 2 on the trail at 12:30pm at the Rhode Island Avenue Shopping Center.