!Excuse this post - a bit OffTopic - CONVERT XSLT (HTML > XSL-FO)

  • Braumüller, Hans
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 4:08 AM
      Hello friends,

      please excuse my post, but i know here are some good web gurus, so i hope a little help from you.

      In any case the semantic web are close to the way how you get the information comunicate.

      My question is, if there are some tool, to transform the xslt-stylesheets which are outputting HTML to a set which shall output pdf by xsl-fo,

      like converting all specific tags for html to formatting objects routines, for example

      Thanks in advance,

      Hans Braumüller