Metaphorical Web not quite down for the count

  • Kurt Cagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      As many of you may have noticed, I've been somewhat remiss (just a wee
      bit) in getting the Metaphorical Web newsletter out. Events of late
      have kept me busy (a good thing, as its busy with money attached) but
      I'm not unaware that its also keeping me from updating this site. I
      am currently working on a PDF version of MW which I will be
      distributing shortly, and am gearing up to produce this news-letter
      once a month.

      I am also revamping the Metaphorical Web portal, and should have that
      up and running later this month as well. There is much to report, with
      information about radical changes in the SVG and XSLT arenas, the
      growing promise of the Web Forms 2.0 specification, and an increasing
      awareness of XML based Services Oriented Architectures (SOA). To those
      of you who have been holding on, I ask for a little more patience - I
      think the results will be well worth it, and to those who have joined
      because of articles or references to this site, welcome aboard.

      -- Kurt Cagle