Urgent: Question on about how to select a shape in JSVGCanvas of Apache Batik

  • hoimingkwan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      Here is my case, I am developing a SVG shape editor by using Java.
      There is a problem that I use JSVGCanvas of Apache Batik to show the
      SVG document, how can I do the effect that when I move my mouse toward
      a SVG shape, it could show the outline of the shape, and know which
      shape / graphics node I am editing in SVG?

      Great thanks for your helping.
    • Mathias FATENE
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2004
        Hi,
        just choose a stroke with a global color for all the shapes, and for any
        shape add a onmouseover to change stroke to another color, mouseout must
        reset the stroke.

        Mathias
        Here is my case, I am developing a SVG shape editor by using Java.
        There is a problem that I use JSVGCanvas of Apache Batik to show the
        SVG document, how can I do the effect that when I move my mouse toward
        a SVG shape, it could show the outline of the shape, and know which
        shape / graphics node I am editing in SVG?

        Great thanks for your helping.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • hoimingkwan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
          Thanks you first... maybe I am not descript the problem clearly, the
          requirement is that I don't want to make any change in svg
          document...... so, now the problem still be here.

          --- In metaphorical@yahoogroups.com, "Mathias FATENE"