XForms Institute

  • mdubinko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2004
      Something possibly of interest to this group. An interactive W3C
      XForms tutorial. It uses XForms for the interactivity, and includes

      http://xformsinstitute.com

      I could use your help--please link to this site if you find it a
      useful resource.

      Thanks,

      .micah
    • Kurt Cagle
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2004
        Micah,

        Thanks. I will definitely do so.

        -- Kurt
        > Something possibly of interest to this group. An interactive W3C
        > XForms tutorial. It uses XForms for the interactivity, and includes
        >
        > http://xformsinstitute.com
        >
        > I could use your help--please link to this site if you find it a
        > useful resource.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > .micah
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Daniel Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2004
          Thanks Micah.

          I was just reading your book yesterday.

          :)

          Daniel

        • psiegers2002
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
            Thanx Micah, looks great!

            Talking about XForms, another interesting page on xml.com is this one:

            "Getting Started with XForms"
            http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/12/30/xforms.html

            Cheers, Pieter

            --- In metaphorical@yahoogroups.com, "mdubinko" <mdubinko@y...> wrote:
            > Something possibly of interest to this group. An interactive W3C
            > XForms tutorial. It uses XForms for the interactivity, and includes
            >
            > http://xformsinstitute.com
            >
            > I could use your help--please link to this site if you find it a
            > useful resource.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > .micah
          • psiegers2002
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
              I forgot to mention that you (Micah) are also mentioned in the
              article of Bob with two previous articles of your make, which are of
              course also worth reading!!

              Cheers, Pieter

              --- In metaphorical@yahoogroups.com, "psiegers2002"