help needed in tfc

  • Freedom Nova
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hi,

      I just have the desire to play tfc again. I dl the hpb bots and used
      metamod. However, after installing, I cannot choose a team to go in,
      while my bots can enter the game. how to solve this? thanks
    • Aurelien Derouineau
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
        This mailing list is not made to answer questions about already
        developed plugins. You should check on the author's website for a way
        to contact other users or the author(s) themselves.