installation

  • indahouse101
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2005
      okay i installed all the files andd put it in the server files via FTP
      (smartftp.com)
      in cstrike/addons/metamod: i have plugins.ini which contains:

      win32 addons/amx/dlls/amx_mm.dll
      win32 addons/amx/modules/csstats_mm.dll
      win32 addons/amx/modules/fun_mm.dll *without the comments*

      also in cstrike/addons/metamod/dlls: i have metamod.dll (1.05 mb)

      i also went to "launch options" for counter strike 1.6 and put in the
      following line: "-dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll"

      so lastly, i type "meta list" in console and it tells me that there is
      no such command as meta....T_T
    • Aurelien Derouineau
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2005
        Instead of using the -dll option, edit cstrike/liblist.gam.

        Change gamedll "dlls\mp.dll" to gamedll "addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll"