Re: [metamod] Re: Failure to load plugins

  • Max Riacci
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2003
      I have statsme in addons/statsme/dll/....
      This works in my config.

      I once made the mistake to have the file named plugin.ini instead of  pluginS.ini. Took me only three days before i woke up :)

      Matthew Tyler wrote:
      That looks a bit weird to me.... usually all of your plugin dlls (and
      metamod.dll) are in addons/metamod/dlls/ (like
      addons/metamod/dlls/sm_cstrike_mm.dll, etc.). The plugins.ini file would be
      one directory above the dlls, so it would be addons/metamod/plugins.ini. I
      am fairly certain that Metamod requires you to use this directory structure,
      but I *could* be wrong.

      - Matt