Re: Reformed

  • trident96.rm
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2002
      The one site that banned me is of little import. It is just that I
      thought I had disabled it enough so as to not have CSGuard affect
      anything. As far as Redoing the whole OS....I am not that
      stupid...prolly be easier to run a regedit and reinstall Half Life.
      To you man-at-arms....IF IF IF I had the ability to try and
      circumvent CSGuard...wouldn't going to OGC people be better...or IF I
      knew C reverse engineering it? I appreciate your help jldailey, and
      will be taking it. As an addendum, does anyone here have a non texas
      based server with CS Guard I can use to check my config to insure all
      is removed?

      --- In metamod@y..., "jesse l. dailey" <jldailey@u...> wrote:

      > It is the kind of advice you give after too little sleep, and you
      feel
      > like being an asshole. This isn't 5th grade anymore. The guy came
      here
      > to ask a legitimate question.
      >
      > If he wants to know what files get checked, download csguard, look
      in the
      > csgconfig.cfg, and look at all the files listed there, if you
      remove all
      > of those, your cheats wont work, and you wont get kicked.
      >
      > if any place has already perma-banned you, you are already out of
      > luck unless you can contact and convince the admins to remove your
      wonid
      > from the ban list.
      >

      > On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, man_at_arms wrote:
      >
      > > It is the kind of advice you give to someone trying to circumvent
      an
      > > anticheat program after he got busted.

      CS
      > > > version). You should be at some key like
      > > > HKEY_USERS/.DEFAULT/Software/Valve/Half-life
      > > > look under here and delete the key named 'Prefix'. this is the
      3 letter
      > > > prefix that ogc 6 uses.

      > > your

    • jesse l. dailey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 14, 2002
        sure, give [UN]Leaveable a shot... 128.135.99.46
        CSGuard 6.26

        you play as Rocketboy?

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 14, 2002
          --- In metamod@y..., "jesse l. dailey" <jldailey@u...> wrote:

          > sure, give [UN]Leaveable a shot... 128.135.99.46
          > CSGuard 6.26
          >
          > you play as Rocketboy?

          Yes as Rocketboy....using arcade so I am going to assume you use/that
          server uses the usual port for access