Listen Server Crash Immediately

  • pepsibytes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hey, I trashed all of my HL and CS files to start over from scratch
      because I had a few versions of plugins and stuff. Anyways, I d/l
      the new admin mod and statme stuff. I thought I had it configured
      right, but as soon as I try to launch a LAN game, immediately it
      crashes. here is what my metamod.ini file has in it
      //{
      win32 addons\adminmod\dlls\admin_MM.dll

      win32 addons\plugins\plbot_mm.dll

      win32 addons\plugins\chicken\chicken_mm.dll

      win32 addons\statsme\dlls\sm_cstrike_mm.dll
      //}

      here is what liblist says

      //{
      game "Counter-Strike"
      url_info "www.counter-strike.net"
      url_dl ""
      version "1.1"
      size "184000000"
      svonly "0"
      cldll "1"
      hlversion "1104"
      nomodels "1"
      nohimodel "1"
      mpentity "info_player_start"
      gamedll "addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll"
      gamedll_linux "dlls/cs_i386.so"
      trainmap "tr_1"
      log on
      //}

      Heres what my plugins.ini from the metamod folder states
      //{
      win32 addons\adminmod\dlls\admin_MM.dll
      win32 addons\plugins\plbot_mm.dll
      win32 addons\plugins\chicken\chicken_mm.dll
      win32 addons\statsme\dlls\sm_cstrike_mm.dll
      //}

      Ive used all the standard installations and havent moved files around
      Let me know what any of you think.
    • Florian Zschocke
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
        pepsibytes wrote:

        > Ive used all the standard installations and havent moved files around
        > Let me know what any of you think.

        Looks good to me. Try starting the server without any plugin
        enabled and then add them one by one to see which one is causing
        problems.

        Florian.

        --
        Want to produce professional emails and Usenet postings?