Re: [metalshapers] Old Chicago Blower & Forge Co. Lathe

  • Terry Thorne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5 7:38 AM
      Dave,
      if your worried about the "black guy"  spying on you, check this out http://www.getmyfbifile.com/
      Think you will find a bunch of old white ones have a tab on you already!
      I haven't tried it, I worked in HVAC in places that didn't exist but it had air conditioning! SP's knew me, thier dogs loved me!
      Yep I took care of the ice machine for the security dogs, in the summertime I was everyone's favorite.... well there were a few that did!

      On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Dave Mudge <dave@...> wrote:

      Thanks Terry, I'll check it out.
      dave m

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection.

      On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Terry Thorne <oldgoaly@...> wrote:

      Check out Tony's site  http://lathes.co.uk

      On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 2:21 AM, DaveM <dave@...> wrote:

      I have added some pictures of the lathe. Look in "Dave's Photos".

      dave m

    • Dave Mudge