File - yahooreminder.txt

  • metalshapers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 284 , Feb 17, 2013
      Just a quick reminder to Yahoo MSA members:

      If you haven't registered at the MSA web site, you should do so. By logging in at the MSA web site you will have access to several features, such as the albums and forums.

      One new feature is Member Search, where you can locate members based on several different searches:
      http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/membersearch.cgi
      If you want to find the Metalshapers in your state or city -- you can do that.

      We have the Forum working now and in the interest of archiving the "keeper" posts and images... the moderators would like to invite you to post your good technical posts and images there.
      http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/cfdirectory.cgi?categoryid=9990091247057
      General discussions that do not need to be archived can stay on yahoo. We hope the result will be a tidy archive of usable information.

      Also, if you haven't introduced yourself on the forum -- we also invite you to jump in introduce yourself!
      http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/cforums.cgi?forumid=108921644329407

      Thanks,

      MSA Moderators
    • metalshapers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 284 of 284 , May 10 4:46 AM
        Just a quick reminder to Yahoo MSA members:

        If you haven't registered at the MSA web site, you should do so. By logging in at the MSA web site you will have access to several features, such as the albums and forums.

        One new feature is Member Search, where you can locate members based on several different search criteria. If you want to find other metalshapers in your state or city -- you can do that.

        http://metalshapers.org/roundtable/forumdisplay.php?6-Metalshaping
        General discussions that do not need to be archived can stay on Yahoo. We hope the result will be a tidy archive of usable information.

        Also, if you haven't introduced yourself on the forum -- we also invite you to jump in introduce yourself!
        http://metalshapers.org/roundtable/forumdisplay.php?9-Introductions-Metalshapers

        Thanks,

        MSA Moderators