(Metalshapers): Re: Has this site joined Terry?

  • msaforum@metalshapers.org
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 1, 2010

      Doug Steele (shoe2) has posted a new message titled "Re: Has this site joined Terry?".

      The Watson Indy Roadster nose and hood metalwork is that of a master craftsman. Check it out at Texas Open Wheel. Geeezzzzzzzz!!!!! A hammer perhaps never touched that top half of the hood. Is that the most beautiful metal forming? Look at those seams. My gosh, it is some very nicest work that could have been done. Aren't we luck to see it. From the mind, hands and knowldege of a Champion Race Car builder.
      Ok. Found the address to send the check on the site. Money's mailed. Been busy racing! Wondered how are friends are in Australia? Christ Church was hit hard. Know anything?
      *

      shoe2

      Reply View Thread

    • msaforum@metalshapers.org
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 22, 2010

        Doug Steele (shoe2) has posted a new message titled "Re: Has this site joined Terry?".

        Yah, raced cheap, might as well come and see what your up to. So we all wearing "Ranger Red" (for the Texas World Series Baseball team) shaping metal and having fun in the Heart of Texas on a late fall day. OK!
        Need to practice some louver making for the peddlers. Have some 6061 to bring the guys might like to see how works. Like to get to Trident and p/u some thin (.020) or near 3003h14 if time allows.
        That ain't far west outside of Waco. What's lunch there boiled "Armadillo Sourkraut Sausage" with potatoes? That is a German part of town. Hungry already!!!
        *

        shoe2

        Reply View Thread