Login Question

  • Ted Becker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
      I have been a member since 2004 and really enjoy the forum.  I have not, however, actually logged in for quite some time.  I wanted to do that today but could not remember my login password.  I did the "forgotten password" deal but it sent the information to my old email address that has long since been closed and discontinued.  Short of reregistering under a different user account name (which I really don't want to do), is there a way around my problem?

    • Marty Sims
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
        If you figure it out, let me know. I tried the links on the website for forgotten password and validating email address with the admin, but never got a response. I think my problem is that I created my userid under an email address that is no longer valid.

        Marty

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
          one or more of the moderators should be able to help you, or worse case scenario Arden will need to change it. tt
        • stingshp2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
            Guys
            I'll get in touch with Arden . GordonB