Compressed air question ???

  • John Buchtenkirch
    Message 1 of 54 , Feb 1, 2009

      Is it practical to run compressed air from one shop to another about 60 feet away with a buried underground pipe ?   As always all thoughts pro or con are always welcomed and appreciated especially if you have had any first hand experience doing this.   Thanks   ~   John Buchtenkirch

    • john marcus
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 26, 2009

        i like thick copper water pipe.........never had any problems with it...........soldered joints

        John Marcus PhD
        PTC
        2301 Federal Ave
        Los Angeles CA 90064