(Metalshapers): Vehicle design Training was Sweeps

  • msaforum@metalshapers.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008

      James Peck (jamesgpeck) has posted a new message titled "Vehicle design Training was Sweeps".

      I once took some Vehicle Design courses from Macomb Community College in Warren, Michigan. They are near the GM Tech Center. Interestingly, some of the students in the courses I took were young Big Three engineers with 4 year degrees who wanted to learn Vehicle Design skills.

      My observation was that there were courses that were entirely dependent on the instructor's personal knowledge of the subject matter. The information was not captured in a text, manual, or workbook.

      That program has been changed because the Big Three have not been hiring any two year program Vehicle Design graduates for awhile.

      Maybe writing some Vehicle Design texts would interest you.

      jamesgpeck@...
      *

      jamesgpeck

      Reply View Thread