Re: [metalshapers] (Metalshapers): Re: Aluminum roadster

  • Kerry Pinkerton
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2008
      John if you're having trouble getting into Metalmeet, email me directly and
      we'll get it fixed. Can't help you over here.

      Kerry Pinkerton

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 5, 2008

        Ross Lovell (ross59) has posted a new message titled "Re: Aluminum roadster".

        Yowza Kerry,
        Reminiscent of an Allard with a much more sophisticated and attractive tail design. The tires are a dead giveaway that its a newer and obviously much more powerful, gonna be harder to fool the populace that wants to drag. Love the work, still trying to understand the new "buck" I'll keep reading.
        Good Health to You and Yours, Bob Lovell
        *
        Cool

        ross59

        Reply View Thread

      • msaforum@metalshapers.org
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 8, 2009

          Kerry Pinkerton (pinkertonkap) has posted a new message titled "Re: Aluminum roadster".

          Made considerable progress in the last months. Been in a real thrash trying to get the car at a point I could take it up to Oblong next week.

          Still have to do the hood, headlights, panel in front of the decklid, miscellanous small pieces, and a LOT of metalfinishing. It's not going to be a polished car so I'm not going nuts on the metalfinish. It will get enough high build primer to cover some small sins.

          The whole build is documented elsewhere. If anyone is interested, I'll post the link or send them a link.
          *

          pinkertonkap

          Reply View Thread

        • msaforum@metalshapers.org
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 9, 2009

            Gordon Bartlett (stingshp) has posted a new message titled "Re: Aluminum roadster".

            Lookin Good Kerry
            *

            stingshp

            Reply View Thread

          • bl55303@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 9, 2009
              Good to see  you are   comeing  down  the  home  strech.................Has  nice  lines.Sets nice   Hope  you  have  good weather at  the  show  ... Thanks  for   shareing.................    Barry L
            • msaforum@metalshapers.org
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 9, 2009

                Richard Ferguson (raferguson) has posted a new message titled "Re: Aluminum roadster".

                Looks like an impressive project to me. How long have you been working on it? Any idea how many hours you have in it?

                Richard
                *

                raferguson

                Reply View Thread

              • msaforum@metalshapers.org
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 9, 2009

                  Kerry Pinkerton (pinkertonkap) has posted a new message titled "Re: Aluminum roadster".

                  Well over 1000. Started about 2 1/2 years ago...2 false starts. Started the body about a year and a half back.

                  Kerry Pinkerton
                  *

                  pinkertonkap

                  Reply View Thread