Re: Helve hammer weight ?

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 1, 2008
      I would think a lot of the Power Hammer theory
      should also apply to the Helve hammer.

      Because I don't own a helve hammer or an english wheel I rarely post
      any comments on the construction of either, I just do not feel
      qualified to comment.Having said that ....Just my thoughts ~ John
      Buchtenkirch
    • Howard Booster
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2008

        Sometimes it’s better not to test drive a new machine … it just makes you unhappy.  ;-)