File - Monthly Reminder.txt

  • metalshapers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 263 , Jul 1, 2007
      We seem to have a number of folks who never see the instructions for changing email preferences. Many leave the list to avoid the e-mails rather than simply turning the mail off, so this message will go out monthly as a reminder:

      If you do not wish to receive e-mails but do wish to maintain membership privileges -- simply edit your membership for �NO EMAIL� at the following link:

      Thanks,

      The Moderators, Metalshapers
    • metalshapers@yahoogroups.com