mail

  • Pat Groover
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      It looks like every spammer in the country has my yahoo address and I am fed up with it.
      There is more junk mail on the page than real messages.
      So, I am going to change my profile to receive no mail,  I hope this helps to remove some of the junk mail for others.
      Pat Groover

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
    • Ian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        There is a Spam Filter option as part of Yahoo Email.
        I forget if the default is turned on or off.
        It works pretty good,but you can't create your own filters.