Re: chat

  • oldgoaly
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 1, 2006
      Pat,

      Chances are that your ad blocker(ads are scripts sometimes) or
      firewall setting is the problem. If it was your Internet explorer it
      would give another info box saying java scripts need to be downloaded
      , you would have problems with yahoo. I tried the java link on msa and
      it works for me. If i'm home next saturday send an email or call me
      and i'll walk you thru it, (oh the blind leading the blind) Did the
      inspector ever so up? Take care!
      tt
      (see i showed great restraint wtf?)