(Metalshapers): Re: Tim's Super Helve

  • msaforum@metalshapers.org
    Message 1 of 57 , May 31, 2006

      RICHARD MICHAEL PAUZA (hottrodzz) has posted a new message titled "Re: Tim's Super Helve".

      *

      hottrodzz

      LAMO...!

      YUP,All my sharpie marker on Hooters napkin drawings alway's work perfect..!

      Then I plug those same sketch's into a 3D Cad program or start mocking up ( the real peices ) & all hell breaks loose..!

      It's just like when I tell myself it will take an hour to machine & fab up this part....butt 3 days latter im still workin on it.....reality & money mess up everything....!
      Reply View Thread

    • msaforum@metalshapers.org