(Metalshapers): Tig Welding

  • msaforum@metalshapers.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006

      Phillip Ruley (pruley) has posted a new message titled "Tig Welding".

      *
      Laugh

      pruley

      I would like to thank everyone who gave me helpful hints using my Tig welder. I was able to melt my metal with out using a filler rod. Then once I got that down, I started to us a filler rod. Now if I could just find out how to download picture on this web site I could show you my practice sheet. My problem was in the foot control. I set up a practice time in my shop for one hour to practice with my new Tig welder. Again thank you for everything.

      Phil.
      Reply View Thread