Re: Earth to Jim Bailie,come in Please.

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
      If there are Black Helicopters circling overhead,
      I'll know where to find you.

      Have to find out when Chip is going to be there.
    • Ian
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
        We will be there early Sunday AM.
        Around 7:30 - Quarter to 12.

        Did you still want to go to Active Surplus on Queen Street ?

        They have finally finished moving,still has some cool stuff.
      • jim bailie
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006

          Ian I'll be by a dark green 32 roadster.

          I heard Chip is going to be there sat. & sun. that and $1.25 will get you a coffee.

          see ya there

          jim

          From: "Ian" <unklian@...>
          To: metalshapers@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [metalshapers] Re: Earth to Jim Bailie,come in Please.
          Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:42:46 -0000

          If there are Black Helicopters circling overhead,
          I'll know where to find you.

          Have to find out when Chip is going to be there.

          Introduce yourselves here:
          http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/cforums.cgi?forumid=108921644329407

          We now have the MSA Forums working. The forums will store our images and will not be erased. The moderators of MSA would like for all "keeper" posts with good technical information and photos, be placed in the forums at the MSA web site:
          http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/cfdirectory.cgi?categoryid=9990091247057
          The forum messages are also forwarded to this email group so you can get them all emailed to you.

          Information about copyright policy for materials posted to this group can be found here: http://metalshapers.org/copyright/index.htm

          If you do not wish to receive e-mails but do wish to maintain membership privileges -- simply edit your membership for �NO EMAIL� at the following link:

          Learning centerCraftHobby and craft supply
          Craft hobbyHobbies and craftsHobby store

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Unkl Ian
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
            I'll be the guy with the grey beard,and black leather jacket.

            "Ian I'll be by a dark green 32 roadster."