yahoo mail problems????

  • oldgoaly
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Gang,

      anyone know how to fix email problem?????
      getting the sign-in page over and over
      can get to the groups & my yahoo but no
      email??? any ideas???

      tt
    • Ian
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Which address ?
        I can check your settings on this end.
        Maybe it's all going to a Bulk folder.

        --- In metalshapers@yahoogroups.com, "oldgoaly" <oldgoaly@y...> wrote:

        > Gang,
        >
        > anyone know how to fix email problem?????
        > getting the sign-in page over and over
        > can get to the groups & my yahoo but no
        > email??? any ideas???
        >
        > tt

      • oldgoaly
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          -only one on yahoo
          oldgoaly AT this stupid yahoo Dot commie
          i was emptying the bulk/trash everytime
          i checked it so since i can't get in who knows????

          Thanks!

          tt

          YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCKS!!!!