Flowers made by Metalshapers and Blacksmiths

  • terrycowanswife
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Sorry it's taken so long to get this ready.
      I finally borrowed a camera so I could get some pictures online of the
      lovely flowers you all made.
      (I'm not a member of the blacksmith's group so maybe one of you can
      post a link there too?)
      Here's the link to where the photos are displayed.
      http://www.willy-nilly-gallery.com/msaflowers.htm
      I'll take better pictures as soon as I get my camera fixed.
      You guys are amazing!
      Leanna Cowan