Pounding in Peculiar Event

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Announcing the second annual Pounding In Peculiar to be held at my
      shop on Saturday,May,21 and Sunday,May,22,2005. This event is
      offerred to all individuals interested in metal shaping, metal
      spinning,welding,and all related skills involved in the craft.
      Peculiar,MO. is located approximately 35 miles South of Kansas City,
      MO. The address is 9102 E. 235th Street. Zip code is 64078 for your
      Mapquest search. Shop hours are from dawn to "whenever we can't stay
      awake." If enough attendees are scheduled, a catered lunch will be
      served, provided the number would justify this service. If not, it's
      a hot dog on a welding rod over a rosebud torch! All attendees are
      encouraged to bring projects and samples of their work. The event is
      open to all levels of skill, from novice to expert. If you plan to
      attend, please call (816)779-5358 or email skyote88@... to
      advise so I can make arrangements for lunch and refreshments. Your
      personal safety items are appreciated, although a quantity of those
      items are available for those not so equipped. Be sure to mark your
      tools with some sort of identifying label. In the unlikely event you
      become "lost," a phone call to the shop will result in a search party
      dispatched to rescue you. Those electing to arrive via corporate jet
      will find Lawrence Smith Memorial airport near Harrisonville MO. to
      be convenient. Upon arrival, please call the shop and a driver will
      be sent for transport to the shop. I offer this event in hopes of
      allowing the attendees to learn, teach, share and most importantly
      have fun. Please join us if you can. I have also posted this event on
      the MetalMeet board to allow maximum exposure. Vendors are welcome
      too, so call and we'll get you a parking space up front. Thanks for
      your interest. Mark Nugent